Saturday, September 25, 2010

Procedure 1

Last month I went to Dubai to visit my cousin and my friends. When I drove in Al Sheik Zaid Street suddenly my car stopped and listen noise voice from my frame. Then I slowed my speed and I stopped my car in the right side of the road.
After that I search for my frame spare but, I didn’t find it because I forgot it’s in my house. Then I called my brother and I told him to bring my frame because I need it. After 30 min my brother came and we change the old frame with a new one. Then we but old frame in the car bag and I washed my hand. After that I continued my trip to Dubai.
I think I’m lucky man because I didn’t make accident and I learnt in the future I will check my car before go to anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Good start but you need to change your procedure form - from narrative to 'How to...' Otherwise you loose 50% credit..

    The Fox

    ReplyDelete